So, I have wanted to start blogging for a while now, but never know what to say. I thought since my summer is full of many exciting things I would start now! Thursday we leave for Tegucigalpa, Honduras for the second year and I have had a mixture of emotions. I have been through the cycle of nervousness, anxious, and now excited! We have so many activities planned that I know will be great! (I have also been packed for a week, not that I'm counting!) Among these things we will be doing VBS, give little girls a "princess day", passing out food and clothing, building houses, holding a medical clinic, and much more!
My goal is to use my talents in the most useful way possible. I sometimes doubt my abilities and limit myself in the ways that I can minister to others. I also know that God and other people see my talents and are much more aware and confident in them than I am. Anyway, that's my thoughts for now, I'm sure the topic of Honduras will be on my mind for a while so I will update you on everything that goes on!
You should never doubt your abilities. You are one of the most beautiful people I have ever known, both inside and out. I truly treasure the friendship we had and I miss you often!!
ReplyDelete